We receive between 30 and 50 messages every day. We are very happy to fix our plugins when the issue comes from them, but usually, they are related to other factors. Please make sure you read the following points.
- If you have an issue with a free plugin, please use the WordPress forum for this plugin. The form below is only for license holders.
- If you have a license issue, have a look at the License Issues page first.
- If you have a technical issue, make sure you carefully read the associated FAQ, debugging page, and checked your PHP Error Logs. Moreover, please use PHP 7 (or more) and a hosting service that is not using Windows (PHP and IIS aren’t very good friends).
- Explain your issue briefly and clearly. I need to reproduce the issue you are experiencing, so tell me how, step by step. You can share screenshots with me by using an external service (like this one: SnipBoard).
- Do not forget to insert your serial key in this form or your message might be ignored.
Keep in mind that the developers themselves will reply to you, for improving the plugin quality as quickly as possible, and making everything awesome. However, this support also needs to be efficient and useful both ways. If reading, debugging and replying to your request takes too much time, giving you a refund will be preferred.
If you are interested in hiring a professional to help you, there are developers specialized in the plugins made by Meow Apps. Have a look here: Lorem for Meow Apps.