I receive between 30 and 50 messages every day. I am very happy to fix my plugins when the issue comes from them, but usually, issues are related to different factors. Please make sure you tried everything you can before contact me here.
- If you have an issue with a free plugin, please use the WordPress forum for this plugin. The form below is only for license holders.
- If you have a license issue, have a look at the License Issues page first.
- If you have a technical issue, make sure you carefully read the associated FAQ, debugging page, and checked your PHP Error Logs. Moreover, please use PHP 7 (or more) and a hosting service that is not using Windows (PHP and IIS aren’t very good friends), otherwise, I will not be able to provide support.
- Explain your issue well. I will probably need to be able to reproduce your issue, so tell me how. Make your message as short as possible, straight to the point, with links, screenshots, etc. If you can’t link files to the form below, I will reply to you and then, you will be able to upload files.
- Do not forget to insert your serial key in this form or your message might be ignored.
If reading, debugging and replying to your request takes too much time, I will prefer to give you a refund. Keep in mind that the developer himself (which is me) is replying to you; I do not want to pay some kind of cheap, externalized service to give you random replies. I am doing my best for the plugins to be perfect and for the happiness of most of my users :)