If you are a user of the Real Media Library extension built in WP/LR Sync, this extension is being deprecated and will be removed from the plugin very soon. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean that you will not be able to use WP/LR Sync with RML, on the contrary! Matthias, the developer of Real Media Library, is now in charge of the extension of his plugin. How to migrate to his extension?
- In the Extensions section of WP/LR Sync in WordPress, make sure the RML extension is selected.
- Click on Reset with Extensions, on the right side, and wait for the process to end.
- Disable the extension, and Save.
- Install the extension made by Matthias. It is available on the WordPress repository, here: WP/LR Sync Folders.
- Enable it and click on Resync with Extensions.
If any issue with this extension, please use the Support Threads related to the plugin. They are here. Thank you :)